We all want our dream house to be- ‘Perfect in every Aspect’! Wouldn’t we? That’s where Vastu Shastra comes to our rescue. We bring you a few most common items for home décor that will influence good energy in the surroundings.
Check out what these vastu items for home are.
Vastu Item- Tortoise
Do you know tortoise is important in both Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra? I didn’t know that too until I read about it.
In both ancient science of architecture and space a tortoise stands for longevity. It is believed that the figurine of a tortoise should face East direction. However, there are certain rules that you shouldn’t forget.
If you have bought a tortoise made of mud, resin or soil, place it in the North East or South West direction. However, the one created with metal should be placed in North and North West direction.
You can place a crystal tortoise in South West or North West direction. However, the one made in wood material should be kept in East or South East direction.
Vastu Item- Multicolour Gemstone Crystal Fortune Tree
The Earth element involved in a crystal tree makes it ideal for South-West direction. It is, in fact, one of the important Vastu Yantras for home to cultivate prosperity, harmony and good luck.
- If you kid is pursuing any study, place this tree in their bedroom’s Northeast direction.
- Position it in the heart or the centre of the home to improve harmony and love among the family members.
- For money and good luck, place this tree in the Northwest direction.
- To improve good luck, romance and love, place it in the Southwest direction.
Vastu Item- Dhan Varsha Kuber Vastu Yantra
Shree Dhan Varsha Kuber Yantra is one of the many vastu items for home. Placing it in your home or office is believed to excite financial stability and attract wealth. This yantra is the power centre of Lord Kubera.
It is important to ritualize the yantra before using it for vastu purposes. Keep the yantra in North East direction facing East to reap benefits.
Vastu Item- Ashta Laxmi Yantra
Adding Ashta Laxmi yantra is beneficial from vastu’s point of view. It is believed to open the gateway of prosperity. Place the yantra in the North or Northeast direction of your room facing the South or Southeast direction.
The Ashta Laxmi and prosperity that they signify are as follows-
- Adi Laxmi- Goddess that signifies endless prosperity
- Dhan Laxmi- Goddess of money and riches
- Dhanya Laxmi- Goddess of nourishment, food, and health
- Gaja Laxmi- Goddess that symbolizes elephants and vehicles
- Vidya Laxmi- Goddess that stands for education and knowledge
- Santan Laxmi- Goddess of legacy, children, family and friends
- Vijay Laxmi- Goddess of perseverance, victory, confidence and courage
- Dhairya Laxmi- Goddess that symbolizes patience, objectivity and planning
Vastu Item- Coin Owl Showpiece
From the vastu’s point of view, keeping owl at home is considered auspicious. It is said to remove financial troubles and shoo off negative energies. It even reverses bad luck and negativity. In Feng Shui, it is one of the most sought-after items.
You can place it in the South East corner of your home or office for better Vastu remedies.
With above-said Vastu decorative items, you can harmonize both aesthetic and positive energies of your home.
Most Read ArticlesView All
Top 20 Designer Rakhi That You Can Buy Online in USA
Said to be one of the most celebrated festivals among Indians, Raksha Bandhan is one of those auspicious festivals that bind the...
Jul 28, 2021
Don’t Miss these 11 Unique Gift Ideas for Mom this Mother’s Day!
Still thinking what to buy for mom? Can’t figure out the best Mother’s Day gifts to woo your momma darling? Don’t worry, we have got you covered...
Jul 22, 2021
Christmas Wall Decor: Deck Your Walls With Holiday Art
The Christmas season is a time for celebrating with family and friends, exchanging gifts, and decking out your h...
Dec 10, 2021
Where to Place A Laughing Buddha At Home As Per Feng Shui?
In ancient China, the Laughing Buddha was often depicted as being happy and fat with an enigmatic smile on his f...
Dec 9, 2021