Tom & Jerry Cute Quirky Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This beautiful and Tom & Jerry Cute Quirky Rakhi, Is your relationship with your brother like Tom & Jerry's? Then, this is the perfect rakhi for such a cute sibling bond. Tie this cute and quirky rakhi on your brother's wrist to remind him of how much you love and adore your bond with him. quality materials, particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled. Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings with it all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi for brothers; it offers love, care and protection to their sisters and the household.
Discover fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox
Material: Stone, Beads, Thread,Foam
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.