Ringing a bell in every Hindu pooja ceremony marks an integral ritual. It is said to ward off evil forces, negativity and creates a pleasant environment. Tinkling bell is often takes place during aarti ceremony. This bell is made of brass and has a beautiful motif work.
The peacock and floral carving with red and golden background gives it a dazzling look.
Small: 6.5x6.5x14.5 cm; 139 gm
Medium: 7.5x7.5x18 cm; 231 gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.