Ringing a bell in every Hindu pooja ceremony marks an integral ritual. It is said to ward off evil forces, negativity and creates a pleasant environment. Tinkling bell is often takes place during aarti ceremony. This bell is made of brass and has a beautiful motif work.
The peacock and floral carving with red and golden background gives it a dazzling look.
Small: 6.5x6.5x14.5 cm; 139 gm
Medium: 7.5x7.5x18 cm; 231 gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.