It is said that all the teachings of the Buddha are within this mantra. According to Buddhism all beings have the Buddha nature. We all have within us the seed of purity that is to be transformed and developed into Buddhahood.
Your ordinary body, speech and mind are purified and transform into, Buddha's holy body, holy speech and holy mind.
"Mani", meaning jewel, symbolizes the factors of method: (the) altruistic intention to become enlightened, compassion, and love. The two syllables, "padme", meaning lotus, symbolize wisdom. Being and non-beings proliferate loving compassion and indivisible intelligent equanimity; Om Mani Padme Hum
Material : stone
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- International orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $299.
- Order value below $299 will be charged shipping fees will be charged.