Natural Blue Stone Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan is a very auspicious occasion for Indian siblings. It is celebrated between the brothers and their sisters, as a tribute and dedication for the ever-lasting bond that they share. Rakhi is a popular annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival celebrated in South Asia, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture .It was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This Raksha Bandhan, make the wisest choice of getting this beautiful Natural Blue Stone Rakhi, that will promise to bring a smile on your brother's face when you tie him the rakhi & offering a vibrant and spiritual touch to it. This rakhi is easily affordable for the beautiful features it has to offer and from the thread, to the beads, everything has been made using the finest materials, thus ensuring quality of the rakhi as well.
Find fancy rakhi's that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.