Magnificient Kundan Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22
Regular priceUnit price per
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that depicts its auspiciousness in its name which says Raksha ka Bandhan, which states the rakhi tied on Brother’s wrist is a promise to protect his sister. Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is a popular annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival celebrated in South Asia, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture .
- It was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to instill a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The brothers and sisters exchange gift items.
- Lavish food items are prepared on this day.
- The practice of dressing up in new traditional clothes is exercised on this day.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
Kundan Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi is produced using the best quality materials, beads and it is particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled.
Find fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.