Sacred khanda is one of the important symbols in Sikhism. It is generally known as the Sikh coat of arms also called ‘Khalsa Crest’. This pendant in the same holy symbol is what will add to your personality and depict your belief in a certain way. Made of metal alloy, it doesn’t wear or tear off easily. There is no need to take extra care of the pendant as it’s easy to use.
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.