Rudraksha mala's are a well known means to keep count of ones prayers in Hinduism. These mala's are made using a collection of Rudraksha seeds that come from the Elaeocarpus ganitrus most commonly found in the Himalayas & throughout south east Asia. This particular Rudraksha mala comes with gold accents that help it stand out that little bit more.
Weight- 13 gms
Dimension ( Length ) : 36 cms
Material : Rudraksha With Golden Rings
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.