The unification of dragon and tortoise creates a mythical creature in Feng Shui having greater significance. They portray ambition and wisdom while the pagoda tower is synonymous with knowledge and firmness. Bring home this feng shui dragon tortoise Pagoda tower with 9 level to succeed in your educational and professional career. It makes a great gift item for people in academia or profession.
Where to place the Feng Shui Dragon-Tortoise Pagoda?
1. Displaying this Chinese charm in the Northeast corner (Feng Shui Bagua), or on a study or work desk, is believed to assist those who are completing a foundation higher education, or who wish to improve their grades. In addition to this, the Dragon Tortoise is said to enhance the luck of the student in receiving monetary aid and merit scholarships.
2. To create the means for a blissful, untroubled life, displaying this feng shui symbol in your home, facing your main entrance is believed to help. Doing so will prevent danger from coming into your home, causing accidents and harm to family members, as well as make all your business endeavors fruitful.
3. To attain the support of influential figures in the workplace, such as your supervisors and bosses, placing the Dragon Tortoise behind your work desk or area is believed to help. In addition, this good luck symbol is believed to prevent all forms of backstabbing and betrayal, allowing for the opportunity of promotion.
4. To foster longevity luck and wellbeing for your entire family, displaying the Dragon Tortoise in the East sector of your home is said to help; according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, this sector influences family ties and bonds as well as health.
5. When placed in your personal Sheng Chi (Feng Shui Kua) corner of the living room, dining room or office, the Dragon Tortoise is reputed to create career luck and set the foundations for a successful, bright business life. It will create harmonious relationships with both your colleagues and superiors, as well as foster the possibilities for promotions.
6. If there are members in your family plagued with illnesses, displaying this Feng Shui cure in their “Tien Yi” (Feng Shui Kua) direction is believed to help to speed up recovery. This creature will also improve the influence of the patriarch when displayed in the Northwest sector.
7. Place this Dragon Tortoise in the Southeast sector (Feng Shui Bagua) of your home or workplace is said to enhance your profits and prosperity luck.
Dimension : 12.5 cm x 5.5cm x 17cm
Approximate weight : 350 gms
Material : Polyresin
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Return shipping will be borne by the customer
Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
All orders are shipped from India.
Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.