Ringing a bell during an auspicious or pooja ceremony is important in Hindu community. The tinkling is believed to evoke divine forces and ward off negative forces. This bell made of brass is one-of-a-kind. It features peacock and murals carved on a colourful golden background.
Small: 6.5x6.5x14.5 cm; 123 gm
Medium: 7.5x7.5x18 cm; 239 gm
Large: 7.5x7.5x18 cm; 256 gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.