Signifying ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’, a Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheel is considered highly auspicious. There are six syllables in the mantra and engraved outside the wheel. This prayer wheel is made of metal and has a decorative body. The handle is made of wood with a glossy polish. You can use it as prayer wheel or keep it in your home as a showpiece. As it’s handcrafted, you can consider it for gifting too.
Dimensions (in cm):LxBxH - 5x5x14
Weight (in gm): 37
Material: Wood, Metal
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.