Bindi is a colored dot gummed on the forehead, usually by Hindu women. There’s a reason why it’s worn only between the center of the forehead, the place between the eyebrows, as that region is known to be the spiritual eye. It is considered to be the sixth chakra, and is supposed to be the position of cloaked wisdom. During meditation, dormant energy releases from the base of the spine, and moves toward the head, and this 6th chakra is the outlet of the energy. Bindi retains the energy in the human body and regulates concentration. It demonstrates auspiciousness and fortune.
Material : cloth,stone
Dimension: 1.5x1.5 cms
Weight: 0.5 cms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.