Bindi is a colored dot gummed on the forehead, usually by Hindu women. There’s a reason why it’s worn only between the center of the forehead, the place between the eyebrows, as that region is known to be the spiritual eye. It is considered to be the sixth chakra, and is supposed to be the position of cloaked wisdom. During meditation, dormant energy releases from the base of the spine, and moves toward the head, and this 6th chakra is the outlet of the energy. Bindi retains the energy in the human body and regulates concentration. It demonstrates auspiciousness and fortune.
Material : cloth,stone
Dimension: 1.5x1.5 cms
Weight: 0.5 cms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- International orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $299.
- Order value below $299 will be charged shipping fees will be charged.