In ritualistic worshipping or pooja, ringing a bell simply means evoking energies around. It creates a soothing atmosphere. The clapper of bells usually takes place during aarti, the end phase of a pooja process. The bell rings and side-by-side holy verses are recited. This bell having wooden handle is surely an aesthetically appealing addition to your pooja room.
Small: 13 cm
Large: 15 cm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.