A beautiful 9 x 18 dancing Ganesha bell is attached to a chain of length 63 cm. This gorgeous antique masterpiece is made of brass and weighs approximately around 1000gm. At the start of ceremonies or rites, Lord Ganesha is worshipped to remove fear. The dancing Ganesha symbolizes overcoming obstacles and finding success. It represents energy and vigor which helps in removing evil and difficulties from our path. The form of dance used by Ganesha manifests positive energy that is used for artistic ventures and new projects.
Chain Length - 63 cm
Material : Brass
Approximate weight : 1000 gm
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.