Making use of the traditional ways of preparing incense sticks, which are commonly known as Agarbattis are usually seen in every Indian house. Playing an important role in any religious parts, pujas, or even prayers, Agarbattis when lit infuse the delightful fragrance and encourage a positive environment. The soothing aroma of Jasmine, Mogra, Gulab, Chandan, Raat ki Rani is available in a pack of 50, 100, and 200 sticks. The perfumed dipped paste which is rolled down around the bamboo sticks not only eliminates bad odor but also energies and relaxes your mind with its enchanting aroma.
With no overbearing fragrances, these long-lasting Agarbattis made from wood dust and the best quality fragrance oils. Easy to light-up, this set of handmade Agarbattis honoring the purpose of aromatherapy makes you experience connectedness to the beautiful Mother Nature. Get these pocket-goodies, eco-friendly sets of Agarbattis available only at MyPoojaBox.com, and witness the calm in a divine ambiance.
Height :23 cms
Material :punk and fragrance oils,wood
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.