Mypoojabox.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we are working towards making our website compliant with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- In-built browser magnification
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
We use the guidelines of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) as a model. These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance or report any accessibility problem, please use one of the methods on our contact us page.