Shagun is one of the many beautiful rituals of Hindu wedding ceremony. Blessing couples to be via a token of shagun is indispensable. This envelope with a quirky design is what you should be having for all your shagan purposes.
It is made of quality paper hence, it looks great when gifting someone with monetary shagan!
LxB (in cm): 19.5x9
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.