Kanga or Kange is one of the five articles of faith mandatory for Sikhs. This wooden kange allows you to care for your long kesh (hair). As it is made of wood, it is strong. The blades are long and comfortable that go through your long mane easily and smoothly. You can use it anytime and even carry it with you.
Dimension & Weight:
Round: 12x7x1 cms, 34 gms
Square:15x5x1 cms, 20 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.