Kanga or Kange is one of the five articles of faith mandatory for Sikhs. This wooden kange allows you to care for your long kesh (hair). As it is made of wood, it is strong. The blades are long and comfortable that go through your long mane easily and smoothly. You can use it anytime and even carry it with you.
Dimension & Weight:
Round: 12x7x1 cms, 34 gms
Square:15x5x1 cms, 20 gms
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- USA orders will be delivered within 7-14 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $99.
- Order value below $99 will be charged shipping fees of $20 will be charged.
- Minimum order value is $20.