Ganesh Chaturthi not only commemorates the birthday of Lord Ganesh but also surrounds us with positivity. Plant-A-Ganesha is an eco-friendly initiative to make our environment a better, cleaner & greener place. Our Eco Friendly Ganpati Idols are 100% Biodegradable & handcrafted in India by skilful artisans. All Plant-A-Ganesha Idols come with a small kit of plant seeds.
Leaving zero residues in water, Each and every clay Ganesh idols are crafted by skilled artisans, which not only reflect the unique detailing but also the beauty and divine energy of the Supreme Lord Ganesha. At our online store, you will explore an unmatched collection of Ganesh idols.
Why immerse Lord Ganesha's idols in river or pond when you can the blessings of the Lord stay permanently with you? That's right. Our Ganesha Idols are purely made up of 100% clay, which is easily dissolvable into the water and does not release any harmful toxins. On Anant Chaturdashi, you just need to place the idol in a pot or a bucket and water it, until it is completely dissolved. Plant the seeds that were sent along your Ganesha in a pot/planter & water it with the dissolved water from Ganpati Visarjan. In a few weeks, a plant will bloom that carries the auspicious energy of Lord Ganesha.
This way, the divine energy, power and blessings of Lord Ganesha will always embrace you and keep your house protected from any negative forces. Browse through our online store MyPoojaBox and you will find a wide collection of eco-friendlyGanesha Idols for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Ganpati Bappa Morya!
Material : Clay
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.