Raksha Bandhan is celebrated to celebrate the bond of brother-sister love. Furthermore, it marks the uniqueness of this bond and gives them a day to celebrate their love and confidence for each other.It is celebrated as a secular , non-denominational and multicultural Hindu festivals in different parts of India and South Asia.
It was initially established by Rabindranath Tagore, during the time of Bengal’ s partition, to in still a loving bond of brotherhood between Hindu and Muslims.
- The festival is not restricted between blood-related relations.
- It can be celebrated between any two people who share a loving bond of friendship and brotherhood.
- The sister ties a thread known as the Rakhi on the brother’s wrist; the brothers promise to protect and take care of them for a lifetime.
- It is a very happy occasion, performed with excitement and enthusiasm.
- The brothers and sisters exchange gift items.
- The practice of dressing up in new traditional clothes is exercised on this day.
- The celebration upholds principles of love, support, friendship, and community collaboration.
This Beautiful and Authentic Rakhi for Bhaiya, is produced using the best quality materials, particularly planned , high quality and carefully assembled. Celebrate this Rakhi by gifting your brother the most amazing Designer rakhi. Raksha Bandhan 2021 brings with it all kinds of blessings and through our rakhi .
Discover fancy rakhis that come in ravishing designs and buy rakhi online, conveniently with just a few clicks at MyPoojaBox.
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- To be eligible for return, the item must be unused and in original packing. Item(s) will be inspected before initiating the refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Once our inspection team approves the return, we will revert the card payments.
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- International orders will be delivered within 5-10 business days.
- No shipping charge is applicable on orders above $100.
- Order value below $100 will be charged
Namaste. I received the parcel containing the statue of Lord Hanuman an hour ago. The statue is very good in its details and has an uplifting feel to it. You have packed it very, very securely to prevent any damage during transit. Thank you for such meticulous attention and supportive customer care.
Received a thoughtfully curated My Pooja Box on Mother's Day with a card and note! My Pooja Box is a perfect gift that is relevant on all festive occasions. Loved it! Thank you very much for it! :)
I'm so grateful to MyPoojaBox who has given a new meaning to my worship and acted as a mediator between God and I by providing all the pooja accessories under one roof. The quality is awesome and prices are reasonable. I strongly recommend to all 👍💞
Thank You My Pooja Box for arranging return gifts for my housewarming in a short time for bulk quantity. The product quality & delivery service was on time. I had many relative and friends asking for one extra gift.
I belong to a spiritual family where havans etc are a regular feature. Earlier collecting Pooja samagri was a task My Pooja Box has made everything available under one roof. Recently I bought a Shivji sculpture on Mahashivratri from them. It's divine! Aarti lamps are also excellent. I recommend it to all 👍
I just received my parcel and am absolutely thrilled with the rakhis . They are just gorgeous and the packing is adorable. I’m extremely happy with the product . A thumbs up from me.
Thank you My Pooja Box for delivering the beautiful rakhi box to my brother in time. He loved the rakhis & the box they came in. Extremely delighted with the timely service!
At the outset, let me express my heartfelt gratitude for your store. I have felt, for the longest time, a void for the just the kind of puja i wanted for my home. After searching through a sea of options in the unorganized and haphazard marketplace, coming to your store (website) was a most pleasant experience.