Pooja asanas are used in various settings such as altars or puja mandirs. They are also used for decorating mata ki chowkis, wooden chowkis, puja tables, deity thrones, platforms and for similar purposes. It is also used to put in the backdrop of deity idols such as Lord Krishna, Goddess Durga etc. to enhance the spiritual ambience. These are made from velvet and have broad strips with mirrors and laces decorated on the outline.
Material :- Velvet Fabric
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packing.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund.
- To request a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return shipping will be borne by the customer
- Card payments will be reverted as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- All orders are shipped from India.
- Delivery can take 10-15 working days, depending on the country.